Your Treatment Options
There are a wide variety of treatment options offered by both medical and alternative medicine practitioners. Most doctors are focused on pain and symptom relief (secondary conditions), and they do an excellent job. People often start with medication or herbal / homeopathic remedies that can turn shut off pain receptors. If that doesn’t work, then courses of physical therapy may be used to strengthen muscular weakness, address spasm, or increase mobility. Injection programs to calm the site of pain come in next. When those don’t work, more invasive procedures like surgery start to fall into the picture.
All of these treatment programs are effective in the appropriate time and place and have different goals. Our goal at Precision Chiropractic Campbell is to restore the structural integrity of your spine.
Dr. Mai has built excellent relationships with the best health care providers throughout the community. If during the consultation he finds that Precision Chiropractic Campbell isn’t right for you, we will make sure to find the best practitioner to help resolve your specific condition.
Our Unique Approach to Chiropractic
Dr. Mai is well versed in many chiropractic techniques, including Gonstead, Advanced Activator Proficient, extremities adjusting (frozen shoulder, hands, knees, feet — plantar fascitis, and ribs), SOT (Sacral Occipital Technique), Brain Balancing, Nutritional Response Testing, Drop Table, Cranial Fascial Release and Nystrom New Current.
- Specific scientific correction — use objective measurements to find out where the bone is out of place and exactly where to move it
- Low-force spinal correction — no popping, twisting, or cracking manipulations
- Objective measurements — pre and post measurements so you can see and feel the difference
- Corrections that last — you don’t want to be adjusted over and over again. You want a correction that will last
- Concussion prevention strategies
Treatment for a Variety of Conditions
Precision Chiropractic Campbell has served people of all ages and many health conditions secondary to Atlas Displacement Complex. These include:
- Chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain
- Migraine headache
- Post-concussion syndrome
- TMJ / TMJD
- Pinched nerves
- More secondary conditions